“TO ADVANCE THE QUALITY OF LIFE IN THE HUDSON AREA”
The Hudson Community Foundation accomplishes its mission by:
- Building a community of donors – encouraging residents and others to invest in the community by contributing towards and establishing endowment funds;
- Offering donors simplicity and flexibility in charitable giving, maximum tax advantages and the knowledge that their gift will benefit our community in perpetuity;
- Accumulating, managing and growing the endowed funds wisely;
- Initiating, promoting and supporting ways that stimulate the further development of our community’s livability;
- Directing the income from the endowments to fund effective programs which maintain and enhance the community’s quality of life.