July 18, 2013 | 6:30 pm
First Presbyterian Church, 1901 Vine Street, Hudson
Please share this information.
The Hudson Community Foundation, in the effort to address the growing public concern about heroin use, is sponsoring a community forum. This forum is open to the public and we encourage Hudson residents to share this event with friends and neighbors that may young adults in their family. With almost a dozen deaths from heroin and other drug overdoses in our area in the last few years, several were young adults in their 20s. This issue is still unknown to many people in our area and raising awareness could help prevent the loss of another life.
What to expect at the community forum:
- Stories about addiction from recovered individuals
- Families sharing their story of loss
- Treatment professionals providing facts on addiction and treatment
- Hudson police Department’s comment on response and challenges
- Q&A with the panel – bring any questions you may have
Any additional information will be updated on this page. If you have any questions you can contact our board member, Meg Heaton, at 715-426-1067 or send us a note below.